The product is designed to meet the IP65 rating, making it completely dust-proof and water-resistant. The band is made with hypo-allergenic material and the device is equipped with specialized electrodes that maximize the electrical conductivity. EmeTerm is features magnetic charging and lasts up to seven hours.
- The EmeTerm Advantages: Physical therapy based on electrical stimulation; No use of drugs; No side effects and works quickly; Rechargeable; Waterproof rating IP65; Easy to carry; Hypo-allergy.
- Effective Against Vomiting: Morning sickness for pregnant women; VR sickness; Motion sickness (including Seasickness, Carsickness, Airsickness, Altitude sickness); Clinically proven for vomiting and nausea.
- Adjustable Level of Intensity: There are five levels of intensity in EmeTerm, and users can choose the appropriate one according to their own experience to achieve the best effect. In general, the higher the intensity, the higher the stimulation power, and generally the better the treatment effect.
- Fashionable Appearance: New generation of intelligent wearable anti-emetic device; Win iF 2017 design award; Designed in Canada and assembled in China.
- What We Offer: 1×EmeTerm anti-emetic device, 1×USB charging cable, 1×Instruction manual, 1-year warranty guarantee, 24h friendly customer service and email support.
- Nausea and vomiting are common symptoms for many people while riding cars, boats, or airplanes, and for many women who are pregnant and experience morning sickness. Chemotherapy patients may also experience such symptoms as side effects of the treatment.
- While many people take medicine to try to relieve these symptoms, some often choose to endure them because they do not want to experience the negative side effects of the medicine, which may be even worse than what it is meant to treat.
- EmeTerm takes a whole new approach to prevent users from experiencing nausea and vomiting, and to help relieve users who are already experiencing them.
Nausea and vomiting are caused by transmission of a nausea signal to the stomach via the human brain, which causes the stomach to contrast irregularly, resulting in vomiting. By releasing a particular low-frequency pulse, EmeTerm can adjust the vagus nerve signals traveling to and from the stomach, and can prevent or postpone it from receiving nausea signals. This then slows down the irregular gastric contraction, and reduces the nauseous sensation for the users.
- Send the electrical pluses to stimulate the median nerve
- Signal to the brain via nervous system
- Stop nausea and vomiting reaction
- al-Sadi M, Newman B, Julious SA. Acupuncture in the prevention of postoperative nausea and vomiting. Anaesthesia. 1997 Jul;52(7):658-61.
- Yates BJ, Miller AD, Lucot JB. Physiological basis and pharmacology of motion sickness: an update. Brain Res Bull. 1998 Nov 15;47(5):395-406.
- Takahashi T. Acupuncture for functional gastrointestinal disorders. J Gastroenterol. 2006 May;41(5):408-17.
- Streitberger K, Ezzo J, Schneider A. Acupuncture for nausea and vomiting: an update of clinical and experimental studies. Auton Neurosci. 2006 Oct 30;129(1-2):107-17.
- Schmäl F. Neuronal mechanisms and the treatment of motion sickness. Pharmacology. 2013;91(3-4):229-41.
Indications vary due to regulations.
Please check with customer service and local suppliers.
EmeTerm — video operation introduction